free web page hit counter

CommunityWalk Blog

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Take Credit For Your Maps

Over the past few months I've received an increasing number of emails from people who want to know more about a map, or compliment someone on a map, or get added to a map. Although I can certainly continue to forward these messages along, I thought it would be nice to provide a means for people to take credit for their maps.

As I thought about it some more I realized that this could be a great place for all of the realtors, non-profits, schools, businesses, and other organizations and professionals to display information about themselves and provide links out to other sites.

Lastly the new user page serves as a place for people to find other maps that people have created. Some people spend a great deal of time creating incredibly interesting maps and it is great to be able to see what else they've done.

So take credit for your maps and build your own user page!

Here are a few examples:

My User Page


Pivotal Computer System's User Page

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home