free web page hit counter

CommunityWalk Blog

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Up and Running

There were a few hiccups this afternoon, but we now have CommunityWalk up and running on its new servers. This new setup should handle CommunityWalk's growth for some time to come.

In addition to new servers we've been working hard over the past few weeks to make the site more usable and professional looking. There are quite a few changes that you'll notice right away (the bubble's design has changed, there is a new wizard when you create maps, all settings pages got a face lift, etc). If anyone has any feedback, positive or negative, please let me know so that I can figure out what needs more work and what is good.

There's more to come. I am trying to ramp up the effort on CommunityWalk to try build on the fantastic response I've heard from so many people using CommunityWalk. I have many plans to come, so stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home