free web page hit counter

CommunityWalk Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2006

An Excellent Map Of NYC

The New York Minute Show map has been around for a while. In fact it recently made it to the first page of the most popular maps on CommunityWalk, so it doesn't really need any attention from this blog. Still it is an excellently done map, rich with photos, videos, audio tours. It is well categorized, making it easy to find specific types of things, so if I want to see just the museums in New York City I just click the "Museums" link in the legend and presto everything else disappears.

All in all it is just a very well done map that deserves some attention. Check it out by clicking the title at the bottom on the mini-map below:

CommunityWalk Map - New York Minute Show

3 Comments:

  • Jared,

    Thank you for featuring my map. You've created an excellent tool that has added quite a bit of value to my show. Keep up the good work!

    Rob

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:48 PM  

  • I didn't want to bother Jared with a direct email, so I'm using this method to bitch about the server outage that seems to have taken place around 9:45 am ET, Sept 8. CommunityWalk has been completely down for at least 20 minutes, now. I'd be interested in seeing a post from Jared about what happened.
    Thanks.
    P.S. This is a wonderful service.

    By Blogger Howard Lim, Jr., at 7:11 AM  

  • Howard,

    I apologize tremendously for the inconvenience of the outage. I am doing everything in my power right now to ensure that it never happens again. I hope it wasn't too inconvenient.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home