free web page hit counter

CommunityWalk Blog

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Little More Control

I've been receiving requests for the ability to control the order of the markers as they appear on the map for some time now. I've been wrestling with exactly how to accomplish it and, in lieu of a better solution, I simply decided to add it in for the time being.

So now there is an "Order" field that is accessible from both the marker balloon (at the bottom when editing a marker) and the bulk edit. For existing maps I highly recommend using the bulk edit to change the order of the markers as editing each individual location is quite a pain.

I'll be keeping an eye out for a better interface for manipulating the order (drag and drop is at the top of the list), but for the time being at least the functionality is there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home