free web page hit counter

CommunityWalk Blog

Monday, July 03, 2006

Integrated Bulk Import/Edit/Delete

I've been testing the bulk import/edit/delete feature quite a bit over the past few weeks, using it to create a few maps very quickly (like this one (below) I created from an article in the New York Times in order to get a better idea of where everything was that the article mentioned). I think I worked out the majority of the bugs, but I'm sure there are still some hanging around. So if you find any please let me know.

Regardless I think it is ready for integration into the actual application, so you can now access the bulk functionality from the configuration page and the map page by clicking "Bulk edit".

CommunityWalk Map - South End of Boston

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home