free web page hit counter

CommunityWalk Blog

Monday, July 10, 2006

A New Tab

I've just released a new tab for listing off the markers on a map. It displays a photo for each marker that has photos, making it easier to see which markers have which photos.

When a map is first created this tab is now the only default tab, but you can change this to add back in the old tabs. For older maps you will have to edit the settings and choose the new tab, "Markers".

You can see the new "Markers" tab on the Torino Winter Olympics Map.

I've also made it so that if there is just one tab the tabs do not display at all to save space. You can see this on any new map.

4 Comments:

  • Wonderful addition - works best with short descriptions as you can see on my www.pawtrax.co.uk/map.htm
    This could be sorted with the multiple tabbed 'balloons' (or shorter descriptions :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 AM  

  • Would it be possible for the format of this to look similar on the on the main map to that on the build site

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:34 AM  

  • Peter,

    Im not sure what you mean by the main site vs. the build site, but I just realized that I didn't update the old maps or the iframes. I'm going to do that right now. If this is not what you meant, though, please let me know.

    Best,
    Jared

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:56 AM  

  • Wow - what speedy service. Sorry for my poor explaination, have just looked at my site and now looks great many thanks - keep up the good work.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home