free web page hit counter

CommunityWalk Blog

Sunday, October 15, 2006

A New Front Page

I've just released some changes to the front page. I've wanted to change the front page for some time now as I keep getting feedback from people who are coming to the site for the first time that they aren't sure what you are supposed to do on the site.

In order to fix this problem we focused on making the front page much more simple and clear. Hopefully this will encourage people to dive right into making maps. We've also made a space for featuring a great map right on the front page, to give some more exposure to maps other than the top 10 and let people see what a map looks like right off the bat.

I'll likely be making some tweaks to it over the next week or two, so it might change a bit still. I'd love to hear people's thoughts on the changes. Feel free to email me (jared [@] communitywalk.com) or leave a comment on the blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home