free web page hit counter

CommunityWalk Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

New Frontpage is Actually Old Frontpage

Over the weekend the frontpage for CommunityWalk.com changed suddenly to show just a textbox with a "Enter your address" message. This was not the new front page. This was actually a very old front page for the old demo application.

A small technical issue caused the www.communitywalk.com to point to the old demo application, creating this confusing situation. This technical problem has bee fixed and the current application is now running again with the curren frontpage. I apologize for the inconvenience this caused anyone and I have been assured that it will never happen again.

The new frontpage is on the way and it will be a much better change. The more I use it the more excited I get about delivering it to the great community that has grown around CommunityWalk.

I've said it before, but it is worth repeating: There are going to be some very exciting things happening with CommunityWalk in 2006. I can feel it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home