free web page hit counter

CommunityWalk Blog

Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Safari Gods Have Smiled Upon CommunityWalk

So after about 2 days of hitting my head against the wall trying to figure out why CommunityWalk was crashing Safari I finally discovered the problem. Of course this led to 2 days of hitting my head against the wall trying to figure out how to fix the problem.

Well I think I've finally done it. The result of my efforts can be seen on CommunityWalk right now. Safari, as far as I can tell, no longer crashes, but there are still other bugs (sometimes the photos display wierdly - if you see this try to click on the photo again - and much of the editing functionality is broken). With this major bug out of the way, though, I am much closer to making CommunityWalk completely Safari compatible. I will hopefully be able to bring it 100% of the way this weekend or early next week (fingers crossed).

In any case, please let me know if you see any bugs. This change was a fairly major restructuring, so I am worried that I might have introduced some other bugs, but hopefully not.

1 Comments:

  • Great news on the Safari fix. I can confirm that Safari no longer crashes.

    Thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home