free web page hit counter

CommunityWalk Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Smaller Icons, Roll-Over Effects

So I released an enhancement last night that lets people have more control over the type of icon displayed on their community. For some larger communities a smaller icon makes more sense to display. Also there is now roll-over functionality that displays the title of the marker when you roll your mouse over it. I am constantly looking for ways to make the maps as informative and easy to use as possible, and, so far, I am happy with the result of this enhancement.

There are a couple of issues that I have been noticing since the release. If you are also seeing bugs please let me know so that I can properly address them.

1 Comments:

  • Yes..loved it! Keep up the great work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home