free web page hit counter

CommunityWalk Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

User Testing From Mexico

So I've been in Mexico for the last few days, checking on CommunityWalk from internet cafes. It's been a great experience and has given me some great insights into a user's experience that does not have as fast a connection, as powerful a computer or as large of a screen as I have at home. I hope to make some significant improvements with regard to these factors soon.

I was also able to take quite a few pictures down here of the fantastic little city of Guanajuato and I will be putting together a CommunityWalk map of it as soon as possible. It also made me realize that I need to make larger more vibrant pictures available, so as soon as I can I am going to start capturing larger pictures as well as smaller, more compressed pictures.

Lots of exciting stuff to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home