free web page hit counter

CommunityWalk Blog

Monday, October 17, 2005

Looking For A Partner Or Two

I'm coming to the conclusion that I need to find someone to work with on this project. So I am now actively looking for a partner in crime. The most important criteria is that the person must be an absolutely passionate (bordering on obsessive) entrepreneur who is fun to work with and has technical abilities that can help this project. CommunityWalk has been developed using Ruby On Rails, Javascript, DHtml, and MySQL. In general I would love to find someone who I can build a true company with, using CommunityWalk, client work, and other reasonably sized projects to generate revenue. Already CommunityWalk is showing considerable promise and has attracted attention from a couple of places that I will be announcing on this blog in the coming weeks.

Oh and it would be best if the person were located in San Francisco.

1 Comments:

  • Oh, the best way to reach me is to email communitywalk[@]gmail.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home