free web page hit counter

CommunityWalk Blog

Monday, January 22, 2007

Going for the "WOW" price

I've been debating this for a long time and I am finally going to pull the trigger. When I originally priced CommunityWalk's maps I asked a lot of people and found a very fair price of $9.95.

Well I've decided to forget about "fair" and go for "WOW"!

You only live once 'eh?

So I am dropping the price on CommunityWalk maps to just $2.95 a month.

This may very well back fire on me, so I'm only promising it will stay at this price for the next two months. If it doesn't lead to considerably more sales I may bring the price back up. If you purchase a subscription to a map now, though, then it will stay at $2.95 a month.

I will be reducing the price for all existing customers immediately. Your accounts should reflect the new price starting tomorrow.

Here goes nothing...

1 Comments:

  • Well you sold me. At $2.95, I thought "what the hell?" and signed up--I was going to show some colleagues how we might use CommunityWalk for something we're doing, and at that price I thought "why not show them without the ads?"

    Great product.
    -Nick

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home