free web page hit counter

CommunityWalk Blog

Friday, April 07, 2006

New Map Controls

There are a lot of obvious changes that need to happen to CommunityWalk (eg, the "My Communities" page really needs to be cleaned up). For a while now I have been wrestling with how to improve the map page as I think it is also in need of some work. I haven't been able to find a solution I am happy with so I keep pushing it down the priority list.

Recently, though, I received a recommendation to just put a marginal improvement into the control at the bottom of the screen to, at the very least, help people figure out the software a little easier.

Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and give it a shot. So I did. The result is on every map page now at the bottom of the screen and will hopefully clear up any confusion people might have about what these buttons do!

New CommunityWalk Controls

Please report any bugs that you find with the new controls. Also I would love to hear feedback about them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home