free web page hit counter

CommunityWalk Blog

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Gearing Up For The Explore Page Release

We're dotting the i's and crossing the t's on the Explore Page release. It's really fun to play around with it, exploring all of the different communities out there! We're also pushing out some signficant enhancements and bug fixes for the map page that I think will have a great impact. There are a few enhancements in there that have been requested for some time.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make as much progress on the printing as I would have liked. It is an interesting challenge that is taking a little longer than I had anticipated. It will remain the highest priority on the list until I can come up with a great solution for it.

Lastly I just wanted to share this quote a user just sent me:


Just thought I’d drop a line to say what a great tool community walk is

Recently, we moved to a new area (as did a lot of people) trying to escape the ridiculous housing market.

I created a community using your tool and everyone has been on plotting locations, helping all the new people find restaurants, entertainment etc.


With the new Explore Page and the increasing number of extraordinary maps people are creating, CommunityWalk is going to become an incredibly valuable resource for people moving to new areas. It looks like it has already begun!

1 Comments:

  • Wow this map of WMD sites is really cool! http://www.communitywalk.com/map/3078

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home