free web page hit counter

CommunityWalk Blog

Friday, February 24, 2006

Printing Is On Its Way

Well I've decided to adjust the development priorities for CommunityWalk today. For a while now I have been receiving requests for the ability to print CommunityWalk maps with increasing regularity. I had already prioritized it for an upcoming release, but it has become painfully obvious that people want it yesterday, not in a month. So I have made it a top priority and will be releasing it with the next release. Stay tuned on this blog for the release announcement sometime in the next week or two.

Keep the feedback coming in. It really helps me prioritize the long list of enhancements we have for CommunityWalk.

2 Comments:

  • I would really like to be able to turn the legend off on my default settings (on map 1356)

    Keep up the good work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:53 PM  

  • Marshall,

    I will look into adding this into the next feature release. I can't promise anything just yet, but I will try to squeeze it in.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home