free web page hit counter

CommunityWalk Blog

Monday, February 05, 2007

Faster Maps (again)

We've reworked the performance enhancement that was causing so much pain last week and have redeployed it. It seems to be much more stable now, so you should once again notice maps loading quite a bit more quickly.

We're also trying to figure out the issues with out credit card processing system so that we can put these stability issues to bed and move back on to features. Hopefully we'll get it figured out within the next day or two.

1 Comments:

  • Adam,

    I sent you an email so that we can try to figure out why your map is loading slowly. I tried it from here and it loaded pretty quickly for me, so I'm not sure why it is loading slowly for you. I'd like to figure it out though.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home