free web page hit counter

CommunityWalk Blog

Monday, September 12, 2005

Site Stability Issues

For the last day or so the site has been going down every hour on the hour. The site is always back up within a minute or two, but it is still very frustrating.

I am working with my hosting company to resolve the issue. It is getting a little frustrating. I am not quite ready to give up on my hosting provider, Planet Argon, as Robby Russell, who runs the company has been instrumental in getting CommunityWalk up and running despite my general naivete with regard to hosting a web application. If anyone knows about a reliable hosting service with great customer service that can host a ruby on rails application,though, I would love to hear about it.

1 Comments:

  • Follow Up: The site has been running quite well for over a day now. My faith in PlanetArgon has been reaffirmed. As a side note, Robby has been providing excellent service the whole time. It just took a little while to resolve the issue of the site going down so frequently.

    By Blogger The Entreprexplorer, at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home