free web page hit counter

CommunityWalk Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Let There Be More Locations

Just finished creating a couple hundred more location markers. There are 323 per color now, with more to come. I am adding them incrementally to make sure that there aren't any serious performance issues with these maps containing hundreds of locations.

In order to avoid some performance issues I put into place a performance enhancement that should speed up the initial map loading process. I have a number of other performance enhancements in mind that I will be implementing over the coming weeks as well.

1 Comments:

  • One note:

    I still have the restrictions in place that prevent more than 50 locations being added unless you have donated. As much as I would like to remove these, they are still necessary. I am more than happy to remove them for a donation of absolutely any amount though. Please donate :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home